Guiyang is the capital of Guizhou. It has many high mountains and basins among the mountains, with a landform of weirdly shaped peaks and plateaus, like a huge natural park. Guizhou is a province with the most ethnic festivals. Its handicrafts, such as wax printed cloth, lacquer, Maotai liquor and green tea, enjoy a high reputation at home and abroad.
Its minority handicraft articles include wax-printed cloth, flutes, lacquer ware, ink stones, carpets, pottery ware, lusheng (a reed-pipe wind instrument), embroideries and carvings.
Guizhou boasts three treasures: the tuber of elevated gastrodia, the bark of eucommia and glossy ganoderma.
Famous Shops and Stores
- Wuyue Xinxio Garden
- Tourism commodities, handicraft show
- 19 Xihu Rd.
- Arts & Crafts Co.
- Arts and crafts
- 182 Zunyi Rd
- Friendship Store
- Tourism commodities, souvenirs
- 10 Yan’an E. Rd.
- Guiyang Antique Store
- Antiques and souvenirs
- 9 Gongyuan Rd.
- Lanzhou / Famous Shops and Stores IntroductionLanzhou, the capital of Gansu, is surrounded by mountains and the rivers, with fertile soil, and sufficient sunshine. As the temperature here varies greatly between day and […]
- Xian / Famous Shops and Stores IntroductionXi’an is a famous tourism city in China and has been the largest commercial and trading center in northwestern China. It boasts a wide variety of tourism commodities, […]
- The Center The Center is the third tallest skyscraper in Hong Kong after Two International Finance Centre (88 stories) and Central Plaza, Hong Kong.Location: Queen’s Road, Central.MTR station: […]